100 kr. *
Stålhästen started in October 2010 with an idea and a desire to create a classic, stylish and sustainable bike that everyone could afford. Instead of modern bikes, which in many ways looked the same regardless of make, our model was instead grandma's or grandpa's old bike with clean and stylish lines.
Over the years, we have received a few more models and accessories, but the basic idea is the same - stylish, classic and durable bikes that everyone can afford.
* Terms and conditions
- You do not earn EuroBonus points on costs such as delivery and handling charges
- This portal's terms and conditions as well as the merchants terms and conditions apply.
- Please note that Opera is not supported by the SAS EuroBonus Onlineshopping Portal and you cannot earn points using this web browser.
- * Excluding VAT and delivery costs.
- In order to earn EuroBonus Extra points on the purchases you make through the shopping portal, you must be logged in as a EuroBonus customer before you start shopping. If you go directly to the stores' web sites, we can not register your purchase and therefore, can not register any EuroBonus points on your account. Therefore always use the portal's links when you go to a stores website.
- If you use voucher or discount codes, you will not be able to earn EuroBonus points.
- Your purchase(s) will be tracked and your points will be automatically registered to your account within 8 weeks.
- All questions regarding the allocation of EuroBonus points must be directed to the Earn Shop customer service.