100 kr. *
NetOnNet opened on March 10, 1999 with a simple business concept: to sell home electronics at lower prices than in regular stores. We were only on the Internet and sold our products directly from the shelf, without unnecessary hassle. In 2001, online sales were supplemented by Lagerhoppar where you shop at the same low prices as online.
Please note: No points are awarded for the purchase of Apple and SONOS products
* Terms and conditions
- You do not earn EuroBonus points on VAT and delivery costs.
- The SAS Online Shopping's terms and conditions as well as the merchants terms and conditions apply.
- In order to earn EuroBonus Extra points on the purchases you make through the SAS Online Shopping, you must be logged in as a EuroBonus customer before you start shopping. If you go directly to the stores' websites, we can not register your purchase and therefore, can not register any EuroBonus points on your account. Therefore always use the SAS Online Shopping links when you go to a stores website.
- If you use vouchers or discount codes, you will not be able to earn EuroBonus points.
- Your purchases will be registred automatically within 48 hours.
- Points will be transffered to your account within 8 weeks.
- All questions regarding the allocation of EuroBonus points must be directed to SAS Online Shopping’s customer service.