5 000 points
Forget everything you know about electricity contracts. Greenely has launched the electricity agreement of the future that optimizes your electricity use with data and intelligence. More than 150,000 people in Sweden use Greenely to reduce their electricity costs and contribute to a sustainable planet. Keep track on your energy consumption in real time and get alerts when the price is low, a perfect way to plan when to start the dishwasher, your washing machine and charge your electric car. It will make a huge difference!
Please note: The offer of 6 months without a monthly fee (Code: 6moff) applies to everyone who is not already a customer of Greenely today. In order for the compensation to expire, you may not change electricity company within a 3-month period, calculated from the start date. You have a 14-day right of withdrawal, but if you use it, no compensation will fall out.
* Terms and conditions
- You do not earn EuroBonus points on costs such as delivery and handling charges
- This portal's terms and conditions as well as the merchants terms and conditions apply.
- Please note that Opera is not supported by the SAS EuroBonus Onlineshopping Portal and you cannot earn points using this web browser.
- * Excluding VAT and delivery costs.
- In order to earn EuroBonus Extra points on the purchases you make through the shopping portal, you must be logged in as a EuroBonus customer before you start shopping. If you go directly to the stores' web sites, we can not register your purchase and therefore, can not register any EuroBonus points on your account. Therefore always use the portal's links when you go to a stores website.
- If you use voucher or discount codes, you will not be able to earn EuroBonus points.
- Your purchase(s) will be tracked and your points will be automatically registered to your account within 8 weeks.
- All questions regarding the allocation of EuroBonus points must be directed to the Earn Shop customer service.