100 kr. *
About Gina Tricot
Gina Tricot is a Swedish fashion chain, founded in 1997, offering exciting, feminine fashion to women in over 30 countries. We have a passion for fashion, with the goal of offering customers a new and exciting shopping experience, regardless of how often they shop.
* Terms and conditions
- You do not earn EuroBonus points on VAT and delivery costs.
- The SAS Online Shopping's terms and conditions as well as the merchants terms and conditions apply.
- In order to earn EuroBonus Extra points on the purchases you make through the SAS Online Shopping, you must be logged in as a EuroBonus customer before you start shopping. If you go directly to the stores' websites, we can not register your purchase and therefore, can not register any EuroBonus points on your account. Therefore always use the SAS Online Shopping links when you go to a stores website.
- If you use vouchers or discount codes, you will not be able to earn EuroBonus points.
- Your purchases will be registred automatically within 48 hours.
- Points will be transffered to your account within 8 weeks.
- We cannot guarantee that you will earn points for your order if you return parts of your order.
- All questions regarding the allocation of EuroBonus points must be directed to SAS Online Shopping’s customer service.