About Dagens Industri
Every day we analyze companies, businesses, and those in power to give you everything you need to run your business. We report on how the companies are run, review the people who govern, monitor trends and advise you on hot investments. We want to help you make better business decisions and drive Sweden's business forward.
Right now you get Dagens Industri digitally for only 29 kr. for 3 months. If you wish to continue your subscription, you will receive a 30% discount for 12 months.
- Access to all locked items
- Read the newspaper digitally the night before
- Luxury lifestyle magazine digitally
- Sweden's largest business magazine digitally
Please note: This offer is only valid once per EuroBonus member and is only allowed for new, Swedish subscribers. If you cancel your subscription within 14 days, no points will be paid. Termination of subscriptions must be made by telephone or by email. After the first month, the subscription automatically continues with a 30% discount for 12 months. You only pay SEK 321 / month (regular price SEK 459 / month).
* Terms and conditions
- You do not earn EuroBonus points on VAT and delivery costs.
- The SAS Online Shopping's terms and conditions as well as the merchants terms and conditions apply.
- In order to earn EuroBonus Extra points on the purchases you make through the SAS Online Shopping, you must be logged in as a EuroBonus customer before you start shopping. If you go directly to the stores' websites, we can not register your purchase and therefore, can not register any EuroBonus points on your account. Therefore always use the SAS Online Shopping links when you go to a stores website.
- If you use vouchers or discount codes, you will not be able to earn EuroBonus points.
- Your purchases will be registred automatically within 48 hours.
- Points will be transffered to your account within 8 weeks.
- We cannot guarantee that you will earn points for your order if you return parts of your order.
- All questions regarding the allocation of EuroBonus points must be directed to SAS Online Shopping’s customer service.