100 kr. *
O, A and S are the three initials of the the founder's name (Oliver Adam Sebastian) and was born as a resort brand during his numerous trips to the family’s summer house in Barcelona. It all started with Oliver continuously suppling his friends with the rare product of espadrilles that by the time, 2010, were not possible to find anywhere in Scandinavia.
The espadrilles soon got joined by swimwear and OAS grew into the resort brand it is today and that is no longer only supplying Oliver's friends in Sweden with espadrilles but is established in countries all over the world and opening up Flagship Boutiques to service the brands customers with vacation gear all year around.
* Terms and conditions
- You do not earn EuroBonus points on costs such as delivery and handling charges
- This portal's terms and conditions as well as the merchants terms and conditions apply.
- Please note that Opera is not supported by the SAS EuroBonus Onlineshopping Portal and you cannot earn points using this web browser.
- * Excluding VAT and delivery costs.
- In order to earn EuroBonus Extra points on the purchases you make through the shopping portal, you must be logged in as a EuroBonus customer before you start shopping. If you go directly to the stores' web sites, we can not register your purchase and therefore, can not register any EuroBonus points on your account. Therefore always use the portal's links when you go to a stores website.
- If you use voucher or discount codes, you will not be able to earn EuroBonus points.
- Your purchase(s) will be tracked and your points will be automatically registered to your account within 8 weeks.
- All questions regarding the allocation of EuroBonus points must be directed to the Earn Shop customer service.