100 kr. *
Farmasiet is Norway's largest online pharmacy and is growing rapidly. That's because more customers prefer the simplicity of shopping online, along with the discretion it provides. In addition, prices are often significantly lower online. The online pharmacy sells both prescription and non-prescription drugs, in addition to other pharmacy products such as sunscreen and supplements. Farmasiet.no also offers free guidance to its customers anonymously on chat, in addition to e-mail and telephone.
* Terms and conditions
- You do not earn EuroBonus points on VAT and delivery costs.
- The SAS Online Shopping's terms and conditions as well as the merchants terms and conditions apply.
- In order to earn EuroBonus Extra points on the purchases you make through the SAS Online Shopping, you must be logged in as a EuroBonus customer before you start shopping. If you go directly to the stores' websites, we can not register your purchase and therefore, can not register any EuroBonus points on your account. Therefore always use the SAS Online Shopping links when you go to a stores website.
- If you use vouchers or discount codes, you will not be able to earn EuroBonus points.
- Your purchases will be registred automatically within 48 hours.
- Points will be transffered to your account within 8 weeks.
- We cannot guarantee that you will earn points for your order if you return parts of your order.
- All questions regarding the allocation of EuroBonus points must be directed to SAS Online Shopping’s customer service.