100 kr. *
Our vision is to be the leading premium brand for shoes and leather goods.
ECCO was founded in 1963 by Birte and Karl Toosbuy. Trained as a shoemaker, Karl Toosbuy had a dream to own a shoe factory and run his own business. Therefore, the family decided to give up the security of regular jobs, sell their home, and move to Bredebro in southwest Denmark – just north of the German border.
True passion is essential to making great shoes and leather goods. From drawing the first sketches to presenting our finished shoes in ECCO stores around the world, we apply the utmost attention to detail, quality, and comfort.
Unique to our industry, we make leather at our own tanneries and produce shoes at our own factories. Our global family of employees, representing 60 nationalities across the globe, is the driving force behind our products. Design, development, production, and retail – we take responsibility all the way.
* Terms and conditions
- You do not earn EuroBonus points on VAT and delivery costs.
- The SAS Online Shopping's terms and conditions as well as the merchants terms and conditions apply.
- In order to earn EuroBonus Extra points on the purchases you make through the SAS Online Shopping, you must be logged in as a EuroBonus customer before you start shopping. If you go directly to the stores' websites, we can not register your purchase and therefore, can not register any EuroBonus points on your account. Therefore always use the SAS Online Shopping links when you go to a stores website.
- If you use vouchers or discount codes, you will not be able to earn EuroBonus points.
- Your purchases will be registred automatically within 48 hours.
- Points will be transffered to your account within 8 weeks.
- We cannot guarantee that you will earn points for your order if you return parts of your order.
- All questions regarding the allocation of EuroBonus points must be directed to SAS Online Shopping’s customer service.