Winefamly is the result of an insatiable love of wine and gastronomy - and a slightly crazy idea of giving the Danes better wine in their glasses. The idea was to create an unpretentious and accessible universe for everyone who loves wine. It should be easy for anyone to find the wine they like - and pay for it. The low prices offered by Winefamly to its members are the result of a close cooperation with the wine farmers. All the wines in the range have been tasted, smelled and selected by Winefamly.
Please note: You earn the bonus points when paying an order through Winefamly.
* Terms and conditions
- You do not earn EuroBonus points on costs such as delivery and handling charges
- This portal's terms and conditions as well as the merchants terms and conditions apply.
- Please note that Opera is not supported by the SAS EuroBonus Onlineshopping Portal and you cannot earn points using this web browser.
- * Excluding VAT and delivery costs.
- In order to earn EuroBonus Extra points on the purchases you make through the shopping portal, you must be logged in as a EuroBonus customer before you start shopping. If you go directly to the stores' web sites, we can not register your purchase and therefore, can not register any EuroBonus points on your account. Therefore always use the portal's links when you go to a stores website.
- If you use voucher or discount codes, you will not be able to earn EuroBonus points.
- Your purchase(s) will be tracked and your points will be automatically registered to your account within 8 weeks.
- All questions regarding the allocation of EuroBonus points must be directed to the Earn Shop customer service.