100 kr. *
Timberland is known for large solid boots that can handle most things and last for years. All shoes and boots from Timberland® are built on the same principles, whether to make a shoe or boot that can withstand most things and at the same time be comfortable to wear. The shoe lets your feet breathe while still being completely waterproof. They are therefore perfect for all outdoor activities, whether you are going hiking in the Norwegian mountains or you are going through a desert hike. Not only does Timberland® make fantastic boots that can be used all year round, they also make leisure shoes, such as sailing shoes and smart clippers. And not only that, they also make clothes and accessories for men, women and children.
* Terms and conditions
- You do not earn EuroBonus points on VAT and delivery costs.
- The SAS Online Shopping's terms and conditions as well as the merchants terms and conditions apply.
- In order to earn EuroBonus Extra points on the purchases you make through the SAS Online Shopping, you must be logged in as a EuroBonus customer before you start shopping. If you go directly to the stores' websites, we can not register your purchase and therefore, can not register any EuroBonus points on your account. Therefore always use the SAS Online Shopping links when you go to a stores website.
- If you use vouchers or discount codes, you will not be able to earn EuroBonus points.
- Your purchases will be registred automatically within 48 hours.
- Points will be transffered to your account within 8 weeks.
- We cannot guarantee that you will earn points for your order if you return parts of your order.
- All questions regarding the allocation of EuroBonus points must be directed to SAS Online Shopping’s customer service.