100 kr. *
Sandqvist was founded in 2004, initially as an experimental design project by three childhood friends; Anton, Daniel and Sebastian. The brand grew organically as a response to the lack of well-crafted, design-led, functional bags on offer at the time and disrupted the status-quo on how practicality can go hand-in-hand with design. Staying true to their Scandinavian roots, the three founders still believe in Swedish values: sustainability and care for the environment, high-quality designs and uncompromising functionality.
* Terms and conditions
- You do not earn EuroBonus points on VAT and delivery costs.
- The SAS Online Shopping's terms and conditions as well as the merchants terms and conditions apply.
- In order to earn EuroBonus Extra points on the purchases you make through the SAS Online Shopping, you must be logged in as a EuroBonus customer before you start shopping. If you go directly to the stores' websites, we can not register your purchase and therefore, can not register any EuroBonus points on your account. Therefore always use the SAS Online Shopping links when you go to a stores website.
- If you use vouchers or discount codes, you will not be able to earn EuroBonus points.
- Your purchases will be registred automatically within 48 hours.
- Points will be transffered to your account within 8 weeks.
- We cannot guarantee that you will earn points for your order if you return parts of your order.
- All questions regarding the allocation of EuroBonus points must be directed to SAS Online Shopping’s customer service.