100 kr. *
At Kicin, we not only focus on quality products at reasonable prices, but we also focus on giving our customers the best possible shopping experience. We offer a wide range of quality products you know from all over Europe, such as French frames from Pillivuit, Italian glasses from Luigi Bormioli and beautiful Portuguese ceramics from Costa Nova. This is just to list a few brands among many more. Therefore, do not fear that the quality will fail you.
Furthermore, we have a smaller - but very varied - selection of Danish coffee and tea from Østerlandsk Tehus. The large selection of quality coffee and tea, with ingredients ranging from South America to East Asia, will never disappoint in bringing your senses on an exotic journey.
We are constantly aiming to expand our range, which is why there will be many more branded products with the same high quality on an ongoing basis.
* Terms and conditions
- You do not earn EuroBonus points on VAT and delivery costs.
- The SAS Online Shopping's terms and conditions as well as the merchants terms and conditions apply.
- In order to earn EuroBonus Extra points on the purchases you make through the SAS Online Shopping, you must be logged in as a EuroBonus customer before you start shopping. If you go directly to the stores' websites, we can not register your purchase and therefore, can not register any EuroBonus points on your account. Therefore always use the SAS Online Shopping links when you go to a stores website.
- If you use vouchers or discount codes, you will not be able to earn EuroBonus points.
- Your purchases will be registred automatically within 48 hours.
- Points will be transffered to your account within 8 weeks.
- We cannot guarantee that you will earn points for your order if you return parts of your order.
- All questions regarding the allocation of EuroBonus points must be directed to SAS Online Shopping’s customer service.