About Hej Albert
Albert is an app-based learning platform for children aged 3-16. We offer digital education services on a subscription basis in mathematics, Swedish, English, programming and geography. Since our inception, we have helped over 300,000 families with their children's education – a trust we are very proud of! Our vision is to help each child learn in their own way based on their own level of knowledge. A warm welcome with your application!
Please note: this campaign can only be used one time per customer, and for new customers only. The campaign is only valid for Danish EuroBonus members.
* Terms and conditions
- You do not earn EuroBonus points on VAT and delivery costs.
- The SAS Online Shopping's terms and conditions as well as the merchants terms and conditions apply.
- In order to earn EuroBonus Extra points on the purchases you make through the SAS Online Shopping, you must be logged in as a EuroBonus customer before you start shopping. If you go directly to the stores' websites, we can not register your purchase and therefore, can not register any EuroBonus points on your account. Therefore always use the SAS Online Shopping links when you go to a stores website.
- If you use vouchers or discount codes, you will not be able to earn EuroBonus points.
- Your purchases will be registred automatically within 48 hours.
- Points will be transffered to your account within 8 weeks.
- We cannot guarantee that you will earn points for your order if you return parts of your order.
- All questions regarding the allocation of EuroBonus points must be directed to SAS Online Shopping’s customer service.